—Nancy W., Human Resources Director,
Palo Alto, CA
In the ideal world, we step into leadership roles fully developed, with clear goals and direction. In reality, we are often learning skills on the job as we navigate the complex and nuanced role of leader.
Is this you?
- Just achieved a larger leadership role or are starting a new job and want to ensure you have a solid and successful start?
- Dealing with particularly challenging management issues with your team or peers?
- Feeling that your career hasn’t been as fulfilling recently, is stalled or there’s something missing in your life?
- Want to move into the leadership ranks but don’t know how to make it happen?
As a Leadership Coach, I help you “hone your leadership” by providing a unique blend of coaching and management development (strategic thinking, decision-making, conflict resolution, employee management skills, and more).
As a result, you get just-in-time, tailored support — getting the technique/approach that’s most effective for you NOW in your current situation.
Some of the results you can realize include:
- Increase your capacity and executive presence
- Develop and manage your team for greater productivity and collaboration
- Become aware of blind spots that are sabotaging your career goals
- Rebuild relationships after particularly challenging situations
- Access and grow your own innate skills and qualities
- Create strategies for assessing and building early internal warning systems to make timely course corrections
- Design an imminently do-able plan to accomplish your goals
- Make changes while staying consistent with your values
- Learn what you need to do to sustain the change in the long run