“Judy has a holistic approach to coaching that has proved invaluable. She has a perfect combination of a high EQ coupled with years of organizational and leadership development, bringing both soft and hard skills to the fore in her coaching. Judy guided me into a new and ultimately fulfilling career, by paying close attention to my personal values, providing astute observation and insights and giving specific steps to achieve my goals. I highly recommend Judy as a coach for anyone looking to grow their careers.”
— Marcus F., CS Manager,
San Francisco, CA
The theme that runs through all my work is a strong focus on designing approaches to enable effective and sustainable change.
I offer my clients a unique, multi-faceted approach—strategic, holistic, and results-oriented—in supporting them to attain their personal and professional goals. This approach has grown out of my 25+ years of corporate experience in organization, team, leadership development and in individual coaching.
I firmly believe that real growth lies in leveraging your strengths, tapping into your wisdom and applying the learning throughout your life.
I tend to be a ‘learning junkie’ and pull from many different sources to inform my work (including management development, systems coaching, neuroscience, chaos theory, human resources and yoga, among others).
I take your needs seriously and I am light-hearted in my approach, creating a fun and relaxing atmosphere while we address challenging issues.
Over 25 years’ experience in Organization Development, Group Facilitation, Team Development, Change Management, and Leadership Coaching in a wide variety of settings including Fortune 500 high-technology, multi-national service corporations and governmental agencies (with a soft-spot for educational institutions).
A sample of my organizational clients include:
Sequoia Retail Systems
Zoil Medical Corporation
Tencate Advanced Composites
Mountain View Cohousing
Mountain View Whisman Educational Foundation
National Charity League
United Way Silicon Valley
Volunteer Center (serving the Counties of San Francisco, San Mateo and Silicon Valley)
Korean Community Center of the East Bay
Volunteer Center of Silicon Valley
Cabrillo Educational Foundation
French American International School
Mountain View-Whisman School District
City of Mountain View
First 5 California
County of Marin
County of Santa Clara, CA
Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
El Camino Hospital
I work with individual clients from a wide range of companies such as Google, Sony, Apple, Intuit, Agilent, Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, Ameriprise Financial, NASA, American Airlines, and Pacific Gas and Electric.
- M.S., Organization Development, B.A., Psychology
- MBTI Master Practitioner
- Certified Coach in Organization Systems Relationship Coaching (ORSCC)—one of the few in the world, Center for Right Relationship
- Designation of Professional CoActive Coach (PCC) from ICF
- Certified Professional Coactive Coach (CPCC), from Coaches Training Institute
- Certificate in the Foundations of NeuroLeadership (CFN), Neuroleadership Institute
- Certified in many personality assessments including: Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI), StrengthsFinder, Profiler 360 among others.
Professional Affiliations and Leadership Roles:
- Bay Area Association for Psychological Type (BAAPT), Board Member, 2011–Present
- San Francisco Bay Area Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC), Co-Director, 2011-Present
- ORSC and Neuroscience, Founder And Co-Director, 2012
- South Bay OD Network, member
- International Coaching Federation (ICF), member
- NeuroLeadership Institute, member
Ethics and Confidentiality
I adhere to the International Coach Federation Code Of Ethics. A key component is confidentiality. My philosophy is that coaching relationships are completely confidential. I will not reveal the content of your coaching discussions to anyone without your express permission to do so. This is sacred. You are free, of course, to share whatever you choose from your coaching sessions with anyone.